Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 67

Tori 
"I don't get it...."

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  07:36:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BaftaBabe

Okay, remember how hard/addictive that M&M's Horror Movie thang was/is? Well, now try The Impossible Quiz. Gowan, I dare you!!!

I'm up at about 55 out of 100 questions so far. So if you're stuck on anything up to there, I can hint you along a bit. Do NOT even attempt this if you don't have a couple of hours to kill. You cannot save your game and need to start at the beginning if you blow it. Them's da roolz -- I din't make 'em.

Oh man I did that...I got pretty far in and then got exhausted. LOL
Go to Top of Page

Tori 
"I don't get it...."

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  07:38:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I played the Arianne game and apparently I would make a horrible man (and know nothing about women) because after several tries, I never got lucky. Of course then later I was told how raunchy the game was so I was pretty glad.
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 
"Always entranced by cinema."

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  08:00:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tori

quote:

Okay, remember how hard/addictive that M&M's Horror Movie thang was/is? Well, now try The Impossible Quiz. Gowan, I dare you!!!

I'm up at about 55 out of 100 questions so far. So if you're stuck on anything up to there, I can hint you along a bit. Do NOT even attempt this if you don't have a couple of hours to kill. You cannot save your game and need to start at the beginning if you blow it. Them's da roolz -- I din't make 'em.

Oh man I did that...I got pretty far in and then got exhausted. LOL

I'm sure that's what happens ... you either get exhausted or obsessed ... or both! I'm now up into the 80s somewhere. I am officially NerdGirl

[I KNOW I should keep away from those addictive pills in the games cabinet ... but I never learn ]

Go to Top of Page

Sean 
"Necrosphenisciform anthropophagist."

New Zealand

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  09:58:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tori

I played the Arianne game and apparently I would make a horrible man (and know nothing about women) because after several tries, I never got lucky. Of course then later I was told how raunchy the game was so I was pretty glad.
You don't want to know how much time I wasted spent on that one. I couldn't stop playing it until I had.... errmmmm... 'succeeded' in every location possible.
Go to Top of Page

MguyX 
"X marks the spot"

United States

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  10:37:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I second that.
Go to Top of Page

ChocolateLady 
"500 Chocolate Delights"

Israel

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  11:06:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Am I shite at these things or what? I couldn't get past the fourth question where all the squares were exactly the same.
Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  11:54:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChocolateLady

quote:

Am I shite at these things or what? I couldn't get past the fourth question where all the squares were exactly the same.

You really have to be quick to spot the almost subliminal flash in one of the squares. Hidden Hint: here's where it is: top left, click - then you'll prob'ly be stumped again, but keep guessing, if you can bear to go all the way back if/when you get it wrong!

Good luck! - you'll need it!!

Go to Top of Page

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  12:13:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MguyX

I second that.

Third that.

Got to 87 on the quiz. play more tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

duh 
"catpurrs"

See Fourum for details.

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  13:12:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Se�n

Fun site for horny hetero blokes and lesbians.

Dating Ariane

I've spent hours here and covered virtually every possible permutation for adventure... Move your mouse over the picture, and try out the options. Ultimately it's all about common sense, try grabbing her norks after introducing yourself and see what happens...

You've got to give her a good time, make her feel special, impress her with your knowledge and sensitivity, loosen her up with alcohol... then three guesses what might happen.

The objective is to get her to give you a score of 10/10 at the end of the date. And when you can regularly do that, then find all the other places you can give her a good pounding (there are quite a few). But be careful or she'll dump you for another bloke... or another woman...

Thanks to foxy for giving me the link to this excellent game. I hate to think how many hours we've spent on it, but I'm pretty sure we've done her in every possible location.

You can play it on the net, or download it. I downloaded it and it works fine, but you need to allow Activex controls to run.

Sorry Salopian, I'm not sure there's a version for you.

LOL, it lacks a fun soundtrack like 'the impossible quiz.'
Go to Top of Page

Whippersnapper. 
"A fourword thinking guy."

United Kingdom

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  14:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

You really have to be quick to spot the almost subliminal flash in one of the squares. Hidden Hint: here's where it is: top left, click - then you'll prob'ly be stumped again, but keep guessing, if you can bear to go all the way back if/when you get it wrong!

You will with that advice! I think that's the answer to another question, not question 4! For question 4 let's just say the answer is in the question, so to speak.

Go to Top of Page

BaftaBaby 

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  14:41:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Whippersnapper

quote:

quote:

quote:

You will with that advice! I think that's the answer to another question, not question 4! For question 4 let's just say the answer is in the question, so to speak.

Oh, THAT question four!!! Yeah, Whip's right ... my hint was for question 21 - so save it for then CL. And his clue for #4 is as helpful as is possible to be ... you might even say the question is the answer.

Go to Top of Page

ragingfluff 
"Currently lost in Canada"

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  20:46:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

In Japan they take their life insurance policies very seriously and want you fully covered, because you just never know when you're going to get poisoned sucking on your mistress's tits:

MILDLY NSFW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVC1Ex9kAA

Go to Top of Page

Whippersnapper. 
"A fourword thinking guy."

United Kingdom

Posted - 10/07/2007 :  23:49:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The answer to global warming!
Go to Top of Page

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia