New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chris C 
"Four words, never backwards."

Posted - 03/03/2016 :  15:47:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all FWTOers

I'm going to be away for a while (mid April to the end of the month) on my holidays. It's also going to be around the time of FWTO 600.

The choice is that either

1) one of you good people takes over vote tallying and voter wrangling for a short while until I get back

or

2) we suspend the FWTO between my departure and my return if there's no takers for option 1)

I'm only asking now as I normally send out invites for the multiple-of-one-hundred competitions, and a quick check of the calendar tells me that FWTO 600 is due to happen right in the middle of my time away. Let me know what you want to do.

Cheers

Chris

lemmycaution 
"Long mired in film"

Canada

Posted - 08/03/2016 :  11:24:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chris C

Hi all FWTOers

I'm going to be away for a while (mid April to the end of the month) on my holidays. It's also going to be around the time of FWTO 600.

The choice is that either

1) one of you good people takes over vote tallying and voter wrangling for a short while until I get back

or

2) we suspend the FWTO between my departure and my return if there's no takers for option 1)

I'm only asking now as I normally send out invites for the multiple-of-one-hundred competitions, and a quick check of the calendar tells me that FWTO 600 is due to happen right in the middle of my time away. Let me know what you want to do.

Cheers

Chris

The law of perversity--I am out of the country for most of that time. Sorry.
Go to Top of Page

[matt] 
"Cinemattic."

United Kingdom

Posted - 09/03/2016 :  15:29:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I say we suspend it till you're back. The numbers are low enough as it is. Besides, it would be unfair for the Vote Master to miss this milestone!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2024 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000