The Four Word Film Review Fourum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Return to my fwfr
Frequently Asked Questions Click for advanced search
 All Forums
 FWFR Related
 Site Maintenance
 Duplicate Reviews
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 75

duh 
"catpurrs"

See Fourum for details.

Posted - 19/01/2005 :  16:06:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=373

Two "Head chef silences critics." one by anonymous has a vote.

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 20/01/2005 :  11:42:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by duh

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=373

Two "Head chef silences critics." one by anonymous has a vote.



Fixed.

Go to Top of Page

Stalean 
"Back...OMG"

United States

Posted - 22/01/2005 :  07:00:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Arnold/Arnie gets bitch slapped by Downtown & chaypher.

Go to Top of Page

bife 
"Winners never quit ... fwfr ... "

Singapore

Posted - 22/01/2005 :  08:28:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bife

quote:
Originally posted by Josh the happy cat

Hiya sorry AC and Bife but

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=1346

both have 'Punk makes Harry's day'

I only noticed as one was directley above other in reviewer rank view 5 reviews across the page

sorry guys

Josh the cat





Bums. AC January 2004, bife July 2004.

Want to transfer that single vote to AC before murdering my review, benj?





Think you missed this one benj. I can just delete it myself, but I kinda figure it's fairer if you do it and transfer the vote at the same time. Let me know if you prefer me just to delete them myself if I (or Josh ) find I have duplicates

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 22/01/2005 :  09:13:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StaLean

Arnold/Arnie gets bitch slapped by Downtown & chaypher.



Fixed.

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 22/01/2005 :  09:16:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bife

quote:
Originally posted by bife

quote:
Originally posted by Josh the happy cat

Hiya sorry AC and Bife but

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=1346

both have 'Punk makes Harry's day'

I only noticed as one was directley above other in reviewer rank view 5 reviews across the page

sorry guys

Josh the cat





Bums. AC January 2004, bife July 2004.

Want to transfer that single vote to AC before murdering my review, benj?





Think you missed this one benj. I can just delete it myself, but I kinda figure it's fairer if you do it and transfer the vote at the same time. Let me know if you prefer me just to delete them myself if I (or Josh ) find I have duplicates



Fixed.

Go to Top of Page

The Aussie Canuck 
"Australian, Canadian Drama Doctor."

Canada

Posted - 23/01/2005 :  16:37:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about this, Tori, but it won't take you back under 2000 reviews, so that's something.

Both Tori and Derek in Orlando have 'Ralphie shoots eye out' for A Christmas Story.

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=5732

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 23/01/2005 :  22:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AC

Sorry about this, Tori, but it won't take you back under 2000 reviews, so that's something.

Both Tori and Derek in Orlando have 'Ralphie shoots eye out' for A Christmas Story.

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=5732



Fixed.

Go to Top of Page

Stalean 
"Back...OMG"

United States

Posted - 25/01/2005 :  01:24:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Star Trek III identical reviews by Livewire and radworld.


Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 25/01/2005 :  08:37:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StaLean

Star Trek III identical reviews by Livewire and radworld.



Fixed.

Go to Top of Page

Sludge 
"Carpet Diem, Dude."

United States

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  14:47:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a one letter difference between Joss'(s) and Noncentz's reviews here:
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=9474
Go to Top of Page

Downtown 
"Welcome back, Billy Buck"

The Hub of the Universe

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  14:54:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

There's a one letter difference between Joss'(s) and Noncentz's reviews here:
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=9474




They're not necessarily duplicates.

Joss uses the word "in". Noncentz uses the abreviation "'n" which might be short for "in", but it could also be short for "and" which would make it a different review.

Go to Top of Page

bife 
"Winners never quit ... fwfr ... "

Singapore

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  16:06:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Downtown

quote:
Originally posted by Sludge

There's a one letter difference between Joss'(s) and Noncentz's reviews here:
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=9474




They're not necessarily duplicates.

Joss uses the word "in". Noncentz uses the abreviation "'n" which might be short for "in", but it could also be short for "and" which would make it a different review.





Sorry Noncent/Joss (don't know who was first), but I very respectfully disagree with DT on this one - Even if the meaning of one were 'in' and one were 'and' the reviews would be too similar to stand together, but since both are a straight pun on Puss in Boots I think it is a pretty clear cut case of a dupe.

Of course, DT is more than entitled to respectfully disagree again!


Edited by - bife on 26/01/2005 16:07:14
Go to Top of Page

Downtown 
"Welcome back, Billy Buck"

The Hub of the Universe

Posted - 26/01/2005 :  16:10:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Meh. I decided I don't care enough either way.

Go to Top of Page

Sludge 
"Carpet Diem, Dude."

United States

Posted - 28/01/2005 :  18:15:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably doing myself in with these, but...

http://fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=5&id=9474&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=

Falken and I probably had em approved in the same session but looks like his might have gotten approved first. I forget how to look up when they were submitted.

Coincidentally, we had similar Humpty reviews approved a couple of days apart as well, but those could probably be left as is since they're for different reviews - "Hard Boiled Detective Thriller" and "A Hard Boiled Mystery", for Troubles with Policemen and The Real Story, respectively.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 75 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2016 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000