The Four Word Film Review Fourum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Return to my fwfr
Frequently Asked Questions Click for advanced search
 All Forums
 FWFR Related
 Site Maintenance
 Duplicate Reviews
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 75

bife 
"Winners never quit ... fwfr ... "

Singapore

Posted - 22/02/2005 :  19:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Little Mermaid:

Voice swapped for legs - Ken
Voice exchanged for legs - Floating Coffin

Sorry guys

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=3&id=3271&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 22/02/2005 :  21:35:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bife

The Little Mermaid:

Voice swapped for legs - Ken
Voice exchanged for legs - Floating Coffin

Sorry guys

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=3&id=3271&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=



Fixed.
Go to Top of Page

Europian 
"Four ever Salopian"

Posted - 27/02/2005 :  20:49:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Small title correction here.

Go to Top of Page

randall 
"I like to watch."

NYC, USA

Posted - 27/02/2005 :  21:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a dupe here.

Go to Top of Page

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia

Posted - 27/02/2005 :  23:47:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As much as I love playing "Musical Bares" there are 2 of them here
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=10633

Go to Top of Page

lemmycaution 
"Long mired in film"

Canada

Posted - 28/02/2005 :  01:17:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thefoxboy

As much as I love playing "Musical Bares" there are 2 of them here
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=10633




I have deleted mine. The other one was not up when I submitted.

Go to Top of Page

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia

Posted - 28/02/2005 :  01:33:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lemmycaution

quote:
Originally posted by thefoxboy

As much as I love playing "Musical Bares" there are 2 of them here
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=10633




I have deleted mine. The other one was not up when I submitted.





Sorry for being the spotter of that one lemmy.
Gave your other two reviews for it a vote each to make up for it


Edited by - thefoxboy on 28/02/2005 01:37:28
Go to Top of Page

lemmycaution 
"Long mired in film"

Canada

Posted - 28/02/2005 :  04:53:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thefoxboy

quote:
Originally posted by lemmycaution

quote:
Originally posted by thefoxboy

As much as I love playing "Musical Bares" there are 2 of them here
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=10633




I have deleted mine. The other one was not up when I submitted.





Sorry for being the spotter of that one lemmy.
Gave your other two reviews for it a vote each to make up for it





Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 28/02/2005 :  04:56:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fixed. Fixed.

Go to Top of Page

bife 
"Winners never quit ... fwfr ... "

Singapore

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  09:08:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Damn, bugger, damn, bugger.

After promoting 'Beast saved by Belle' in my fyc, taking the plaudits from zulu for such a good review, guess what? Top rated review for the film is 'Saved by the Belle' from a certain Odie.

Obviously his is first.

benj, since mine has votes, can you do the necessary deletion and vote transfer thingy?

Thanks




Beauty and the Beast

Edited by - bife on 01/03/2005 09:09:06
Go to Top of Page

Europian 
"Four ever Salopian"

Posted - 01/03/2005 :  21:22:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jonathan Ross said last night that the first The here is absent, and the I.M.D.B. agrees.

Go to Top of Page

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia

Posted - 06/03/2005 :  04:39:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sandler goes to town........twice
http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=1412

Go to Top of Page

The Aussie Canuck 
"Australian, Canadian Drama Doctor."

Canada

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  03:55:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I noticed the first one of these reviews because it was very similar to my 'Sandbiscuit' review for the same film, but it was different enough for me not to care, but when I went into the film's page I found sboog and Skunk Puppet have almost identical reviews.

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=6551

Go to Top of Page

thefoxboy 
"Four your eyes only."

Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne, Australia

Posted - 07/03/2005 :  04:26:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AC

I noticed the first one of these reviews because it was very similar to my 'Sandbiscuit' review for the same film, but it was different enough for me not to care, but when I went into the film's page I found sboog and Skunk Puppet have almost identical reviews.

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=6551





Was the movie set in Africa or Arabia?

Go to Top of Page

Stalean 
"Back...OMG"

United States

Posted - 08/03/2005 :  00:44:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thefoxboy

quote:
Originally posted by AC

I noticed the first one of these reviews because it was very similar to my 'Sandbiscuit' review for the same film, but it was different enough for me not to care, but when I went into the film's page I found sboog and Skunk Puppet have almost identical reviews.

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?id=6551



Was the movie set in Africa or Arabia?


Arabia--specifically, Saudi Arabia

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 75 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2016 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000