The Four Word Film Review Fourum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Return to my fwfr
Frequently Asked Questions Click for advanced search
 All Forums
 FWFR Related
 Site Maintenance
 Duplicate Reviews
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 75

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  11:59:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall

Conan, MguyX



Can't see any dupes there- which reviews?

Go to Top of Page

randall 
"I like to watch."

NYC, USA

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  12:32:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by benj clews

quote:
Originally posted by Randall

Conan, MguyX



Can't see any dupes there- which reviews?




"Moore tries burning Bush."
"Moore's burning Bush."

Maybe "tries" makes them different -- if so, I apologize.

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  12:57:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Randall

quote:
Originally posted by benj clews

quote:
Originally posted by Randall

Conan, MguyX



Can't see any dupes there- which reviews?




"Moore tries burning Bush."
"Moore's burning Bush."

Maybe "tries" makes them different -- if so, I apologize.



They could be construed as having different meanings, so I've no problems with them.

Go to Top of Page

randall 
"I like to watch."

NYC, USA

Posted - 12/09/2005 :  13:42:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oke.

Go to Top of Page

Markandlain 
"Lacking in four sight"

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Posted - 14/09/2005 :  13:44:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sludge has a couple of almost identical reviews for This is Spinal Tap on the theme of "Eleven. Drummers drumming". One has 2 votes, the other has 8!

Go to Top of Page

tortoise 
"Still reviewing, but slowly."

United Kingdom

Posted - 14/09/2005 :  21:33:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
V.i. Warshawski should be V.I. Warshawski

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 14/09/2005 :  21:45:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sbudgie

V.i. Warshawski should be V.I. Warshawski



F.I.x.e.d.

Go to Top of Page

Obie 
"Too cool for school!"

Old South Wales

Posted - 15/09/2005 :  11:26:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Corn of the Dead" for both Bifes 'Secret Window' (Oct 19 2004) and Foxboys Zombie Vegetarians (Apr 27 2005).

Not sure if this is allowed though, due to being different films?

bie

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 15/09/2005 :  12:33:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

"Corn of the Dead" for both Bifes 'Secret Window' (Oct 19 2004) and Foxboys Zombie Vegetarians (Apr 27 2005).

Not sure if this is allowed though, due to being different films?

bie



Yeah- I've no problem with either of them

Go to Top of Page

bife 
"Winners never quit ... fwfr ... "

Singapore

Posted - 17/09/2005 :  21:08:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just went to post:

"Tomorrow's another day. Not." for Groundhog Day.

When I got there, I found I had already voted on both:

Tomorrow's not another day (Joss), and
Tomorrow isn't another day (GHc)

I think Joss was first ...

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=5&id=611&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=

Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 18/09/2005 :  00:47:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bife

I just went to post:

"Tomorrow's another day. Not." for Groundhog Day.

When I got there, I found I had already voted on both:

Tomorrow's not another day (Joss), and
Tomorrow isn't another day (GHc)

I think Joss was first ...

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=5&id=611&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=



Is it me, or is there something amusing about finding dupes for 'Groundhog Day'?

Fixed anyway

Go to Top of Page

lemmycaution 
"Long mired in film"

Canada

Posted - 18/09/2005 :  01:32:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by benj clews

quote:
Originally posted by bife

I just went to post:

"Tomorrow's another day. Not." for Groundhog Day.

When I got there, I found I had already voted on both:

Tomorrow's not another day (Joss), and
Tomorrow isn't another day (GHc)

I think Joss was first ...

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=5&id=611&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=



Is it me, or is there something amusing about finding dupes for 'Groundhog Day'?

Fixed anyway





Guess a bloke who does duplicate triplicate reviews for the film would be amused.


Edited by - lemmycaution on 18/09/2005 01:33:44
Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 18/09/2005 :  14:04:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lemmycaution

quote:
Originally posted by benj clews

quote:
Originally posted by bife

I just went to post:

"Tomorrow's another day. Not." for Groundhog Day.

When I got there, I found I had already voted on both:

Tomorrow's not another day (Joss), and
Tomorrow isn't another day (GHc)

I think Joss was first ...

http://www.fwfr.com/display.asp?sort=5&id=611&Mode=&Rows=100&Start=1&do=



Is it me, or is there something amusing about finding dupes for 'Groundhog Day'?

Fixed anyway





Guess a bloke who does duplicate triplicate reviews for the film would be amused.





Go to Top of Page

TitanPa 
"Up your nose..."

United States

Posted - 21/09/2005 :  18:15:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tequila and Dhannah both Plopped a review in Monsturd

dont know if they are the same..or if they worded enough to be different.

Lethal plop of horrors. - Tequila Mocking

Big Plop of Horrors. - dhannah





Go to Top of Page

benj clews 
"...."

United Kingdom

Posted - 21/09/2005 :  18:28:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Titanpa

Tequila and Dhannah both Plopped a review in Monsturd

dont know if they are the same..or if they worded enough to be different.

Lethal plop of horrors. - Tequila Mocking

Big Plop of Horrors. - dhannah



Think I'll leave them be for now- cheers anyway.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 75 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Four Word Film Review Fourum © 1999-2016 benj clews Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000